A fair Biblical warning for the youth
“The day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.” [Obadiah 15]
Our World is polluted with bad and evil things, as in the days of Noah. We are very familiar with the common pollutions as: Air, Water ,Noise etc,. But the world and the people in it are polluted with, lies, jealousy, ego, endless wrath, lust, fornication, sexual immorality, divisions and discrimination, drunkenness, idolatry, impurity etc,.
The saddest part is that even the youths who are saved and accepted Jesus Christ in their life are also polluted with the above said evil things. Do you know what is the end of these things? Well the scripture clearly says that you will not inherit the kingdom of God [Galatians 5: 19-21]. Ask yourselves that “If you do not inherit the kingdom of God, then what will you inherit?”.
The devils of dark (self-termed) is a category of people who sin in the darkness and thinks that none is watching and finds pleasure in it but the truth is [ Proverb 15:3]. Many sins and crimes are taken place in the dark and not in the day. But you know,”For God will bring every deed into judgment with every secret thing whether good or evil”. [Ecclesiastes 12:14].
Our God will come and judge the earth and the people in it. He is going to judge the earth for righteousness and the people for faithfulness [Psalms 96:13] and equity [Psalms 98:9]. Are you going to be glad and rejoiced like the Zion and the daughters of Jacob [Psalms 97:8] or mourn as a wicked for the judgment of our Lord.
So it’s a now or never chance. If you want to inherit the Kingdom of God, then you must humble yourselves ,repent and confess our sins to Him [ I John 1:9] NOW. If not then we will NEVER getanother chance.
Youth/Adolescent is the age when you could easily flex your mind and body. So remember also your creator.
“Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, “I find no pleasure in them”. [Ecclesiastes 12:1].
If you are taking a chance NOW, then there are certain instructions that scripture teaches us to follow:
- Seek first the Kingdom of God. [Matthew 6:33]
- Fear God and keep his commandments. [Ecclesiastes 12:13]
- Pursue righteous and kindness. [Proverbs 21:21]
- Be on guard, keep awake. [Mark 13:33]
- Do not be anxious about your life. [Luke 12:22]
- Rise and pray That you may not fall into temptation [Luke 22:46]
- Do not practice sin, then you will be a slave to sin. [John 8:34]
- Hate your life in this world and you will keep it for eternal life. [John 12:25]
- Abide in Him and bear much fruit like Joseph. [John 15:5]
- Be skillful like David [1 Samuel:16:18]
- Be a slave to Righteousness. [Romans 6:19]
- Receive the spirit of Adoption. [Romans 8:15]
- Wake from sleep, for salvation is near. [Romans 13:11]
- Be the servant and steward of Christ. [I Corinthians 4:1]
- Cleanse every defilement of body and spirit. [II Corinthians 7:1]
- Follow the fruit of Spirit. [Galatians 5:22,23]
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling. [Ephesians 4:1]
- Have the desire to be with Christ. [Philippians 1:23]
- Forget what lies behind and strain forward to what lies ahead. [Philippians 3:13]
- Press towards the goal for the prize of the upward call of God. [Philippians 3:14]
- Humble yourselves before the Lord. [James 4:10]
- Be self-controlled and sober minded. [1 Peter 1:13, 4:7]
“End of all things at hand.” [1 Peter 4:7]
Our Lord is coming soon and we are very aware of the present situation of the world. The world is immobile and no works of man could help to overcome any tough situations.
We are not sure of what will happen tomorrow, so put all the above said instructions in action. We all desire to love our life and see good days. If so we must:
- Keep our tongue from evil.
- Keep our lips from speaking evil.
- Turn away from evil and do good.
- Seek peace and pursue it. [I Peter 3:10,11]
Verses to remember:
“For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of
the Lord is against those who do evil.” [1 Peter 3:12]
“Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”
“The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.” [ I John 2:15,17]
“Great are your purposes and mighty are your deeds. Your eyes are open to all the ways of men; you reward everyone according to his conduct and as his deeds deserve.” [ Jeremiah 32:19]